Join us for a training in the philosophy and application of Mindfulness in Recovery®. This special training is hosted by our friends at Balboa Horizons in Costa Mesa, California and will be facilitated by John Bruna, co-founder of Mindfulness in Recovery®
Mindfulness in Recovery® focuses on developing mindfulness skills that can be incorporated into daily life that practical, universal, and based in the language of recovery and the recovery lifestyle. In this way, clients develop a way of living mindfully, with skills that support their recovery, based on their personal values and belief system.
MIR blends seamlessly with all current recovery pathways and especially well the 12-Step approach. There is also a MIR Community that provides daily ongoing support with an app and members are beginning to start meetings in different parts of the country.
- Certificate of 14 hours of professional development training in MIR
- Training fulfills a prerequisite for the pathway to become a certified Mindfulness in Recovery® mindfulness teacher
- Membership in the MIR Clinical Community
- Mindfulness in Recovery® Workbook
- Enrollment in a 28-day online meditation training course
- One month of Mindfulness in Recovery® Community membership
- Discount on MIR materials
Dates: March 1 and 2, 2019 – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Costs: Register by January 31st at the early bird rate of $349. After January 31st, registration is $449. *Space is limited and we expect the training to fill up.
Location: Balboa Horzions,129 Cabrillo Street, Costa Mesa, California 92627
More Information: For specific questions about the training or travel, contact us at [email protected]