This is a 14-hour training offered over a two-week period with direct supervision and interaction with our co-founder, John Bruna.
There is not a specific class time. There is a daily lesson and assignment that can be done each day at a time that is convenient for you from wherever you are. John Bruna reviews each assignment and provides feedback.
The MIR Implementation Training outcomes:
- Practical and effective strategies to integrate the Mindfulness in Recovery® methods and practices into the therapeutic process for the treatment of addiction, co-occurring disorders, and family support strategies
- Identify evidenced-based therapeutic modalities that link effectively to an
integrated, individualized mindfulness program for clients
- Knowledge of the diverse perspectives and definitions of mindfulness
- Clarify the difference between mindfulness meditation and the practice of
- Understand the role of meditation in the practice of mindfulness
- Certificate of 14 hours of professional development training in MIR. We are a NAADAC approved education provider.
- Training fulfills a prerequisite for entry into Mindfulness in Recovery® facilitator certification program
- Membership in the MIR Clinical Community
- The Essential Guidebook to Mindfulness in Recovery®
- Enrollment in a 28-day online meditation training course
- One month of Mindfulness in Recovery® Community membership
- Discount on MIR materials
*This training fulfills the prerequisite for entry into the Mindfulness in Recovery® Facilitator Certification Program
Dates: October 18 – 31st, 2020
Facilitator: John Bruna