We are thrilled to be able to make our new app for smartphones and tablets available to our community. We have designed the app to help us stay connected as a community, providing a supportive environment for all of us to engage in our lives mindfully. With the app, you will be able to set up a profile, post comments and photos, message
Here is a quick guide to the features:
Top right menu – Click on the 3 line menu in the upper right portion of the app.
- Notification settings– Choose your own notification options.
- Edit my profile –You can add a photo of yourself or a photo that you want to represent you. If you do not want your full last name available, you can just use the first 2 letters. A choice at the bottom allows you to “hide my email and phone number.” We do encourage to at least share your state and country.
- Meditation Library –The first time you use it, it will ask for a password. The password is livemindfully. It will remember the password for future use. You can download the meditations or play them right on the app.
- Make a donation – Donations go to our scholarship fund.
- MLP Website – A direct link to the website.
- Posts – We’ll post the daily mindfulness support and mindfulness inspiration. You’re invited to share your inspirations and experiences. We offer this as a place to share your personal experiences, epiphanies, struggles, and successes in living mindfully and respond to others’. Remember this is a supportive and inclusive community. Please refrain from giving direct advice to others or posting content that is divisive or derogatory. This is not place to post about your political, social or religious views.
- Photos – Here’s where photos from posts are available in a gallery.
- Calendar – MLP and member only events are listed in the calendar. Find links for more info, rsvp and even register and pay for events directly from the app.
- Members – Search for members and find members near you. Type a name, a state or country in the search bar.
- Message – Message individual members or create a small group to connect with.
Remember that the app is only one piece of our community. Make sure you use all of the resources such as our live gatherings, community meditation sessions, resource library and daily support activities. This is your community!