MIL Online Meetings
7:30 pm Mountain Time, USA (6:30 pm PST, 9:30 pm EST). Here is the link for information to join the meeting – MIL Online Meeting Hosted by Carbondale
More meeting times coming soon.
Mindfulness in Life™ Meetings Guiding Principles
- Mindfulness in Life™ Meetings are inclusive mindfulness support groups, open to anyone with a desire to live more mindfully.
- We welcome everyone and support mindfulness from a universal and practical perspective. We do not promote any particular faith or belief system. It is our firm conviction that everyone, regardless of race, religion, gender, or orientation, deserves to live a meaningful and happy life.
- We see genuine happiness as found in the ability to live mindfully, making healthy choices that support one’s deepest values and a life they find truly meaningful.
- Our goal is to provide mindfulness tools, activities, and support to enhance people’s lives. We focus on the four keys of living mindfully – attention, values, wisdom and an open heart through developing lifelong skills. The seven skills are Attention, Values, Wisdom, Equanimity, Loving-Kindness, Compassion, and Action.
- There are no dues or fees to attend Mindfulness in Life™ Meetings. Donations are welcome, and if received, will only be used for scholarships to support our mission of providing mindfulness programs and resources to as many people as possible. Donations are not tax-deductible.
- The foundation of our ability to thrive is a safe and supportive community. We ask that group members treat each other with integrity, acceptance, and compassion. Anything shared in a group is confidential and not to be shared outside of the group to provide for a safe and welcoming space for all.