Establish a consistent meditation practice that is right for you
with the help of Co-founder John Bruna
Establish a consistent meditation practice
Many of us either struggle with maintaining a meditation practice or don’t even know where to begin to start one. Meditation does not need to be a mystery or an arduous task to endure. Meditation can be quite simple and even enjoyable. The key is to know what you are doing, why you are doing it, and not try to push too much.
Meditation has been the most important tool in my life, allowing me to become free of constant ruminations, worries, fears, and frustrations that arose in my busy, distracted mind. All of us can learn to meditate, tame our busy minds, and be more present in our lives. I have had the gift of many wonderful teachers and would like to offer their combined wisdom to you so you can discover the freedom a relaxed, present, and stable mind.
I have created this 28 day meditation course to allow anyone, whether they are a complete beginner or an experienced meditator trying to be more consistent, establish and sustain a meditation practice that works for them. We will primarily focus on shamatha (calm abiding) meditation, as it is designed to develop concentration and attention.
This course is offered on a donation basis. Anyone can participate, wherever they are, and offer whatever they can. No one is turned away due to a lack of funds.
How it works
- Enroll by making a donation of any amount you would like to offer. This is offered to everyone, regardless of ability to pay. The donation button is below and will enroll you in the program. If you would prefer to write a check or cannot afford to make a donation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll you.
- Once enrolled, you will receive an email with an invite to the course, which is hosted on our Mindful Life Network™. You’ll be asked to set up a username and password for the Network if you don’t already have one. You’ll have the benefits of a free Network membership along with access to the course.
- The course sessions include an orientation and then 28 daily videos of meditation training. When you are ready, just push play and we will meditate together! The meditation sessions will include meditation instruction and usually will be 24 minutes, initially with quite a bit of guidance, then more silence as we progress. You can watch on a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- You can participate wherever you are and at whatever level works for you.
- You will also be able to sign up for periodic video conferences with me.
Enroll Today by Making a Donation
*This is not a tax-deductible donation.