Join us for a training in the philosophy and application of Mindfulness in Recovery®. This special training is hosted by our friends at Sandstone Care in Denver, Colorado and will be facilitated by John Bruna, co-founder of Mindfulness in Recovery® and Stefan Bate, Chief of Clinical Operations at Jaywalker Lodge.
Mindfulness in Recovery® focuses on developing mindfulness skills that can be incorporated into daily life that practical, universal, and based in the language of recovery and the recovery lifestyle. In this way, clients develop a way of living mindfully, with skills that support their recovery, based on their personal values and belief system.
MIR blends seamlessly with the 12-Step approach and can be applied effectively across all current recovery pathways. There is also a MIR Community that provides daily ongoing support with an app and members are beginning to start meetings in different parts of the country.
- Certificate of 14 hours of professional development training in MIR. We are a NAADAC approved education provider.
- Training fulfills a prerequisite for the pathway to become a certified Mindfulness in Recovery® mindfulness teacher
- Mindfulness in Recovery® Workbook
- Enrollment in a 28-day online meditation training course
- One month of Mindfulness in Recovery® Community membership
- Discount on MIR materials
Dates: January 4th and 5th, 2019 – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Costs: $449. Group rates available for more than one person. Email John, [email protected]
Location: Sandstone Care, 2100 S Cherry St #204, Denver, CO 80222
More Information: For specific questions about the training or travel, contact us at [email protected]