Join us for a training in the philosophy and application of Mindfulness in Recovery®. This special training is hosted by our friends at Valiant Living Restorations Therapy in Centennial, Colorado and will be facilitated by John Bruna, founder of Mindfulness in Recovery®.
Mindfulness in Recovery® focuses on developing mindfulness skills that can be incorporated into daily life that are practical, universal, and based in the language of recovery and the recovery lifestyle. In this way, clients develop a way of living mindfully with skills that support their recovery based on their personal values and belief system.
MIR blends seamlessly with all current recovery pathways and especially well the 12-Step approach. There is also an MIR Community that provides daily ongoing support with an app, and members are beginning to start meetings in different parts of the country.
- Certificate of 14 hours of professional development training in MIR. We are a NAADAC approved education provider.
- Training fulfills a prerequisite for the pathway to become a certified Mindfulness in Recovery® mindfulness teacher.
- Membership in the MIR Clinical Community
- The Essential Guidebook to Mindfulness in Recovery®
- Enrollment in a 28-day online meditation training course
- One month of Mindfulness in Recovery® Community membership
- Discount on MIR materials
Dates: April 12-13, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Costs: Registration is $449. Please contact us to register at the Group Rate. Two or more registrations receive a 25% discount. Space is limited and registration is first come, first serve.
Location: Valiant Living Restorations Therapy, 7120 E. Orchard Rd., Suite 260, Centennial, CO 80111
More Information: For specific questions about the training or travel, contact us at [email protected]