It is our hope that this course will help support you in living a meaningful and fulfilling life—adding joy, focus, attention, a clear sense of values and wisdom to your life, and providing relief from stress and suffering. All the moments of our lives can be meaningful if we bring attention and intention into them. Live your life mindfully, with attention, values, wisdom, and an open heart. The Mindful Life Program approach is practical, accessible and universal.
• 6 hours of live-remote online discussion sessions
• 8 30-minute videos hosted by the Mindful Life Program
• Downloadable Four Keys companion journal
• 28 days of meditation Course also hosted by the Mindful Life Program
• 2 months membership in the new Mindful Life Community platform
To register, click here.
Dates: February 14 – March 21, 2021
Time: Sundays, 3:00 – 4:30 PM (PST)
Course fee: $150.00 ($200 Value) Contact the instructor to find out if you qualify for the Refresher Course Rate.
Please contact Dan for more information at, Phone: 970-209-6489 or Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Taught by Dan Piquette