Teachers Mark Molony, John Bruna, and Laura Bartels are grateful to host the Mindful Life Program’s annual teacher training in June 2018 at Mercy Retreat Center. Participants who are accepted into our year-long Teacher Training and Certification Program will join us for two retreats held June 24 – 29, 2018 and in June 2019.
Applications for the program are due March 5th, 2018.
Between the two retreats, participants will develop a deeper theoretical and practical familiarity with the application of the Mindful Life Program. Participants will be also be encouraged and supported in developing their own mindfulness practice during the year in ways that will enrich, strengthen and personalize their own teaching of the curriculum in the following ways:
- Personal daily mindfulness practice and regular self-reflection
- Reading, discussing and reporting on coursework papers, articles, and videos in writing and in discussions
- Monthly online group teaching and discussion
- Monthly online individual supervision sessions
- Bi-weekly phone call with peer partner participant
For more information, please see our Teacher Training Program page.